Popped?!

I think it's happened.  It seems (maybe?  hopefully? I'm pretty sure...) that the bump has finally "popped." (!)  Just in the last week I've noticed that it has really been growing and that I am definitely showing more and more.  In most everything I wear now you can see a bump.  It might be small, but it is there.  Little boy babe is growing!  I can still wear my pants with the belly band, but some of them are getting a little uncomfortable.  I might be wearing dresses for the next few weeks until I really fit in maternity clothes - which are still a bit too big. And after work I basically live in my yoga pants.  Comfort is key!
bump bump bump!
In other news, I am fairly certain that I can feel him fluttering around in there quite often now, but still no kicks that can be felt from the outside.  They say you should start feeling those anytime between 16 - 22 weeks, so hopefully I'll feel him really kicking soon!  I can't wait for that and for Matt to be able to feel it.  I've also been spending a lot of time searching for nursery ideas.  I am finding that my taste shies away from the super cutesy bedding with cartoon-like characters on it, but I still haven't settled on any one thing yet. I've also found that I might have expensive taste!  Who doesn't though, right?  Anyways, we still need to clean out the room that will become the nursery (it has been our "office" since we moved in), so I guess I should do that before I start planning to decorate.  Maybe I'll put that on the agenda for this weekend. 

I am feeling really good otherwise.  The extreme hunger and nausea has seemed to subside, and my energy has been pretty good.  Aside from the frequent trips to the loo, I really can't complain.  Hard to believe I am 4.5 months pregnant now!  Keep growing baby boy!

Post a Comment