Nursery Progress

Just one short note about the nursery - we are making progress!  We have a crib that is put together and a crib mattress in the crib.  The dresser should be in any time in the next week, and this past weekend my dad came and painted!  It looks so great.  I can't wait to get the bedding and see how it all looks together.  I took this picture with my phone so it isn't great, but the color is an aqua blue color.  It is bright, but Matt even said he likes it, so I know it is not too bright. :) Thanks, dad for all the help.  It was so awesome to come home to a painted room!

Currently, the crib is just sitting in the middle of the room. 
I haven't decided which wall it will go on yet.  So pretty though, right?

Post a Comment