We See You!
Today we got to see our babe again! It was so fun, and I am so glad that we got that opportunity. The reason we got to have another ultrasound was because I was measuring a little small from the outside. Well, it turns out our babe is actually a little bigger than normal! He is in the 63rd percentile for his weight/size at this point, which the doctor said is perfect. He's just above average, but not so big that we should be worried (or think about moving my due date). He is currently head down, but he's scrunched up, laying almost in an L-shape, with his legs over under my right ribs. I believe it, because that is where I have felt most all of his kicks lately. He had both of his hands up by his head and his feet kept moving as she was moving the ultrasound wand over them. Maybe he is ticklish? :) Oh and speaking of those feet - they are big! Wonder if that means he's going to be tall? He definitely has the genes for it. And his head is a bit bigger than average - which is no surprise to us either! Matt doesn't exactly have a little head and that is something we have joked about all along. I'm sure he'll grow into it, just like his daddy, but it was funny to hear her say that. Because he was so scrunched up the sonograms are kind of hard to make out, but here are two of the pictures. In the first you are looking at his face on the right - he still looks slightly alien-ish (but super cute, of course). The second is a picture of one of his big feet! Go Heels!Everything looks perfect, which is exactly what we wanted to hear. It is just so amazing to see him. Matt and I both agreed that this was the best appointment so far.
They also estimate that he weighs about 3 pounds now. I'm 29 weeks (well, tomorrow, technically), so we are into the third trimester and moving along. Things are getting more and more exciting with each passing week. He will be here before we know it!
| 29 weeks! |







Post a Comment