Shower the people you love with love...

...and let them shower you, too!  This past weekend was my shower here in town!  December has been a big month around here - very busy with a lot of fun things going on.  My good friends, Emily, Allison, Caroline (who is also my awesome sis-in-law) and Sarah hosted this shower at the Kyle House.  It was another great afternoon of love and friends.  We really are surrounded by so much love, and it amazing to see it all!  The house was beautiful, and the girls definitely spared no details.  We ate delicious food, played some fun games and celebrated the babe.  Henry got a lot more presents, including some pretty amazing handmade gifts that we will certainly cherish.  He also got a lot of things that he needs, and it was so fun to go home and start sorting though it all.  I have some work ahead of me as I figure out where to put everything and how I want to organize his room.  It is amazing how much space such tiny things can take up!  I've got some ideas floating around in my head, and I think I just need to start executing them.  It's about time, right?
With the beautiful table and cake

Sis, Cathy and Barbara enjoying themselves.

Lots of gifts!

They thought of so many sweet details!

Me & Natalie

The spectacular hostesses!

Playing a game.

Opening presents

Having so much fun!

A very sweet handmade blanket
Can't wait to see the babe bouncing in this fun toy!

Almost the whole crew - see, Henry, you are so very blessed already!

All the opened gifts!

Post a Comment