Henry continues to crack us up. He is just so full of life and is always coming up with something new. I woke up at 6am the other morning to hear him over the monitor singing his ABCs to himself. Also, they are learning a song about a turkey in preschool and he sings that all the time. It is precious. He'll even sing along to the radio. I don't even realize that he's paying attention to the songs and then all of a sudden, I hear him chiming in on the chorus. It's hilarious.
 |
| Too cool in dad's sunglasses. Also, please note the status of our den at the end of the night. This is a daily occurrence. |
We talk about "baby James" a lot these days, but I know he really has no idea what's coming. As I think I've mentioned before, I am actually a lot more nervous about how he is going to do with the transition, than I am about having a newborn again. I know the newborn part is going to be hard, but at least I have an idea what to expect. I have a feeling Henry's really going to be thrown for a loop at first when the babe arrives and I just pray that the transition goes as smooth as possible and that he adjusts quickly. It's going to be a busy time, but I think we are ready. We better be!
Post a Comment