We're getting there.
35 weeks. Wow. That is crazy. I am definitely getting to that point in this pregnancy where I am anticipating the babe's arrival and am getting a little bit tired of being pregnant. I still can't complain. I'm having all the normal symptoms you'd expect for this point in the game (heartburn, some swelling in my hands and feet, nerve pain in my hip, random aches and pains, lots of trips to the loo), but overall, things are going well. I am starting to feel large - I can really tell he's growing every day. I am measuring just a little bit small this time around, but for my body, "a little bit small" is plenty big. We did get to have an ultrasound the other week. Everything looked great and the babe is actually measuring a little bit ahead of schedule, just like Henry did.| It's a bit of a puzzle-picture, but that's him...he had his little foot smashed up against his face. So cute! |
We're pretty much ready at home. I need to hang a few more things on the wall in his nursery, but we wouldn't be missing anything if he came tomorrow. This is such a time of anticipation and we are so excited to meet him. It won't be long now.





Post a Comment