C'mon Wednesday!
Matt and I are counting down the days until Wednesday because that is my next doctor's appointment! My expectations are so much bigger this time around than they were for the first one (because I had no idea what to expect at that point), that I hope I am not disappointed. I should be ten weeks now and hopefully, they'll do another ultrasound so that we can really get a good look at the babe! My appointment is at 1pm, but I've actually taken the whole afternoon off of work. I knew I wouldn't want to go back for an hour or two, and we're planning to tell our parents after this appointment, so I knew I'd be too excited to work. I am so excited to let some people in on our secret! It is a bit nerve wracking though. Right now, basically nobody knows but me and Matt. The more people that know, the more real is it. But I can assure you that it's real regardless. I have been feeling pretty crummy lately. The nausea is constant. Eating helps - but I feel like I am EATING ALL THE TIME - which annoys me. Also, I've noticed that I feel better on the weekends than I do during the week. I think it's because I'm busier and it keeps my mind off of how terrible I feel. During the week, just sitting at my desk at work, it is hard to get my mind off of things. The mornings and evenings are the worst. And then I'm ready to fall asleep by 9pm. I am ready to feel like myself again, but continue to be thankful for the reason I am feeling all of this.In other news, I forgot to mention in my last post, but our waterline finally was fixed a week later. We got back in our house just before the July 4th weekend. The man cave still needs to be repaired and our yard took a pretty big hit from all the digging, but Matt has already been working on the yard, and we plan to repair the man cave next month, so things are moving along. It is good to be home again and have water. Now, we're waiting to hear from the utilities company - hopefully, they'll reduce our $1200 water bill! Once we know about that, I'll feel like we have a pretty good handle on this whole thing. That is our last outlying issue really.
Alright, pray for a quick week. I'll definitely post again after my big appointment. C'mon Wednesday!





Post a Comment