Happy 4th of July!
It is hard to believe that the Fourth of July has come and gone. We headed down to the beach to visit my family and had a great weekend full of fun in the sun and relaxation. My only complaint is that it didn't last longer. My sister, her husband and my sweet nieces were there, which certainly added to the fun. It is so amazing how distinct their personalities already are from one another. But they are clearly the cutest little girls around! Uncle Ken also was there - so there were many helpers to chase after Maddie and Audrey, and trust me, we were all needed!| The best family photo. |
| The real stars of the weekend. |
| Matt & Audrey building a sand castle - how cute! |
Over the past couple of weeks I have had to tell a few close friends some "fibs" here and there. I feel horrible about it, but we just haven't been ready to tell anyone yet. So dear friends, please know that I felt terrible immediately after telling you the little white lies, but that I have the best intentions, and trust me, I can't wait until I can share this secret with you!
Overall, I am still feeling pretty crummy. The mood swings, nausea and tiredness feel like a lot some days, but I know it's for good reason, so I am trying hard not to complain. Also, I think I'm definitely starting to expand just a little. I know it is really early, and I don't know if it's because I'm pretty small to begin with, but it's nothing anyone else would probably notice yet, however, I certainly do! When I put on my clothes for dance last week, I thought, "whoa, I kind of look a little pregnant already!" I know it's probably just a little added weight and bloating, but it is still kind of crazy to see. According to my weekly emails, we're at 9 weeks now and the babe is the size of an olive. It's growing! I am so ready to go to the doctor next Wednesday. It will be good to see it again and know that everything is on track. Also, we'll probably start telling people at that point - I am so nervous yet so excited about that! Eeeeeee!





Post a Comment