35 weeks!
Hard to believe that we are nearing the end of this journey (and the beginning of the next adventure!). I went to the doctor on Tuesday and all was well. The babe's heartbeat is still around 144, which is perfect and I am still measuring small, which is the way it is. I now will go to the doctor every week...and in two weeks, I get to have another ultrasound. It will be fun to see the little guy again!This week has been ok. My left hip is still killing me, which makes it hard to walk, but most importantly, sleep. I know there are many weeks ahead of sleepless nights once the babe gets here, but it is frustrating now to not be able to sleep because my hip hurts! It is just hard to get comfortable. I always assumed that the discomfort in these last weeks would be because my belly was so large, but no, it is because my hip hurts - like an old woman. It is ok though. Finally, last night I gave in and took some Tylenol before bed (doctor approved, of course), and that helped. Also, I've been fighting some sort of sinus thing/cold which just isn't fun at this point. I'm pretty sure I caught it from a co-worker who has been hacking and sniffling since Christmas, but keeps swearing that it is "just allergies." Mmhmm. Right. But it is January and prime season for these things, so who am I to lay blame? I'm hoping it is on its way to clearing up soon. Not sleeping + not feeling great + being 35 weeks pregnant = a grumpy Kim occasionally. I'm trying not to get to worn down by it all though. I feel like I can deal with the hip pain if I wasn't also dealing with the sinus thing or vice versa, but I will deal with it all and just keep reminding myself that it is for the best possible reason and that I really shouldn't wallow. So I really am trying hard not to...despite talking about it (again) on here!
With each passing day, I just get more and more excited to meet this babe. It is getting so close now, yet isn't quite close enough. I just cannot wait until we can hold him in our arms and see his little face and find out who he really is. Just thinking about all of that makes any aches and pains more than worth it. The countdown is on!
| 35 weeks and counting! |





Post a Comment