I think it is safe to say that we are done with the nursery now! Aside from washing/hanging a few more clothes and adding a few very minor touches, it is finished and I really love it. I think it is the perfect balance of baby and modern and boy and sweet, without being too cutesy or cookie-cutter. I love the bright colors and of course, hope that the babe will too. He now has a perfect space to lay his sweet head and hopefully it will be a room he'll enjoy for years to come. Let's get to some pictures, shall we?
 |
| This bookshelf was in Matt's room when he was little. |
 |
| This is a "roman shade" that I made from a single panel curtain. It unbuttons to cover the whole window if you want to keep out the sunlight. I need to make just a little tweak to it so that it will lay a little better, but I was pretty happy with how it turned out! |
 |
| Can you spot the babe in this one? |
 |
| Lots of friends are keeping your crib warm until you arrive, sweet babe! |
We are getting closer and closer with each passing week. I head back to the doctor tomorrow. I think after that, I will start going once a week. The babe is moving like crazy. Matt and I sat on the couch last night and just watched in awe as my stomach danced around. It was hilarious and weird and amazing, all at the same time. Tomorrow, we'll be 35 weeks. I'll post again with a picture and update after the doctor's appointment. 2012 is going to be a big year!
Post a Comment