Houston, we have a roller!

This morning, at exactly 14 weeks old, Henry learned a new trick...


 ...and I forgot to take a photo of the end of the trick, but he manged to successfully roll from his tummy to his back three times!  At first I thought it was just a fluke.  He doesn't love tummy time and has attempted to do this before as an escape method, but has never been successful.  However, since he did it two more times, I am going to go ahead and say that it's official - our little guy can roll from his belly to his back!  I know this means more rolling is ahead and that we're going to have to be super careful now when we lay him places.  Our days of a stationary babe are slowly disappearing.  Crazy, but so sweet.  He is getting so big!

Post a Comment