5 months
Currently, Henry is obsessed with cups. I think he thinks they are all his bottle. If you are drinking something and he is anywhere around he will try to grab the cup from you or swat at it. You have to be careful - I've almost spilled a few drinks because of this! Also, in the bathtub I use a cup to pour water on him. He loves trying to catch the water in his hands, and will laugh as it splashes over his tummy. He really does discover something new each day.| It has been HOT around here lately, so sometimes we just hang out in our diaper - and take a nap on dad. |
We're still working on rolling over. He's very mobile - scooting on his back and even rolling on his sides - but there has been no consistent rolling. The other night he was laying on his side while playing on his playmat. Eventually, he did roll to his stomach, but that is the first time I've seen him really do it. He does roll from his stomach to his back more often, but again, nothing consistent. I've come to the conclusion that he will do it when he is ready. I think that he loves laying on his back (and now his side) to play and sleep and therefore has no real incentive to roll. Henry's never liked to be on his stomach. We do tummy time every day and he will tolerate it, but he clearly doesn't love it at all. He's so mobile that I don't think we have anything to worry about. Just one of those things...
| Laying on my side and sucking my thumb. |





Post a Comment