Awkward

So the past few nights James has started sleeping like this:

I don't know if he's trying to roll over or at least get to his side or what, but inevitably he ends up like this.  I've tried to reposition him, but he immediately goes right back here.  I wouldn't really mind how he's sleeping (hey, whatever works, right?), except that since he's started sleeping like this he's woken up around 2am every night. I'm guessing it is because he has a crick in his neck! I know that probably isn't why, but he was sleeping great...then he changed positions and boom...waking up again.  He's still dealing with some congestion, so that is probably more the problem than his position, but still - that cannot be comfortable.  (And yes, he is still sleeping with socks on his hands.  His fingernails are ridiculously sharp, no matter what I do.  And this boy loves to rub his face and have his hands up by his eyes.)

Post a Comment