Queasy Queasy

Well, here we are, about 7.5 weeks in and the queasiness has begun.  Still no actual throwing up (no complaints about that!), but definite queasiness as soon as my stomach gets the slightest bit empty.  I feel like I am eating all day long.  I can't tell if the tiredness is because I'm pregnant or because I am constantly eating something!  I am guessing it is a combination of both.  I am just so ready to go to the doctor Wednesday.  I know this is real, but I will feel so much better after seeing/hearing it from an expert!  Some days this feels really real, and then others I still don't believe it.  We are excited, don't get me wrong...but these first few weeks just feel so "up in the air."  It is hard to explain.  I will be glad to hear a little heartbeat on Wednesday.  In the meantime, I am trying to stay occupied and pass the time by doing things other than eating and feeling queasy. 

I went to my sister's house this weekend to help my mom watch my nieces.  It was so fun and we had such a good time with them.  They keep you going, but they are so cute right now that I just can't get enough.  It made me think about what our life could like in a couple of years.  Crazy!  But pretty amazing.  However, we are praying there is just one babe in there.   Of course, we'd be thrilled if the twin gene showed up, but let's be honest,  one seems a lot less overwhelming than two!  We shall see on Wednesday!  Surely, lightning doesn't strike twice (both Lee sisters), right? 

Post a Comment