Ok, so I think I am experiencing the exhaustion that comes with all of this for the first time today. It is only 2:30pm and I seriously feel like I could fall over and go to sleep at any second. I suppose even though I haven't felt sick, I am feeling quite a few of the other symptoms. Assuming everything is still developing as it should, this week the tiny pea is actually starting to form eyes, nostrils and ears. And his arms and legs are in the very beginning stages of development. Isn't that amazing? Oh, and there is a beating heart. (!) I suppose there really is a whole lot going on in there. No wonder I feel so dang tired. I am getting more and more excited and anxious to go to the doctor next week. I think once we hear the heartbeat, it will feel all the more real.
Post a Comment