23 Weeks!

It is hard to believe we are at 23 weeks!  According to my weekly email, the babe is about 11 inches long now (!) and weighs just over a pound.  That is crazy!  It also said that he can feel me dancing and moving around now.  That is too funny to think about.  I hope he's not knocking around in there too much:)  I can still feel him kicking and moving about, but I wouldn't describe him as overly active.  And the kicks are still relatively light.  You can see my stomach move from the outside now when he really gets going, which is bizarre, but I love every kick I can feel.  Here's this week's picture(s).  They say that by the end of this month, he'll double in weight.  That is some serious growth!


Also, please note the new outfit.  I had to do a little shopping last night.  I couldn't stand it any longer. 
The picture doesn't do it justice, but it's the cutest "maternity" outfit to date, no doubt. 
 (Except it actually isn't a maternity dress at all.)
I am still feeling really good these days.  I do get tired earlier, and I just started noticing that I get winded a little easier, but for the most part, no real discomforts.  The babe has been making me extra-thirsty lately, but I'm trying to drink lots of water and stay well-hydrated.  Sometimes I forget to drink anything all day while I am at work.  No worries, though, I am making a conscious effort to fix this.  I just have to think about it more.  

We're headed to Chapel Hill this weekend for the game.  It should be a perfect weekend for football, and we're meeting my Sis, Andrew and Dad there, so I am really excited.  Good times all around.  There's a lot to look forward to over the next few weekends.  I think time might really start to fly and get away from us if we're not careful!

Post a Comment