We are Registered
This weekend we ventured out to tackle the big adventure that is registering. I remember when we registered for our wedding that it was a little overwhelming but fun, and this was no different. I mean, the really big difference (and part that added a little more pressure) is that now you are registering for things for a sweet babe whom you've never met and for whose life you will be responsible the next 18+ years. Safety, practicality, etc. are all very important this time around. Dishes, I can handle dishes...but strollers and car seats...entirely new territory for us!I had prepared a pretty thorough list in advanced based on suggestions from some of the best mamas I know, so I felt like we at least had a game plan going in. And boy was I glad we did. Even with all the research and prep we had done, it still got overwhelming staring at 20 different kinds of pacifiers or strollers and wondering which one was going to suit our sweet babe! But we managed, and I am really excited about the things on our list. Most of our big stuff is at Babies R Us, and then we also registered at Target.
Next up on the to-do list is to purchase the crib and dresser for the nursery. It is crazy to think that we are roughly 3 months away from meeting our little babe! Oh, and our childbirth classes start tomorrow night. I'll let you know how that goes. Yipee!





Post a Comment