So I'm not going to lie, it is weird for me to see pictures of myself pregnant. I don't mean the weekly picture I post here, I mean just regular pictures, like the ones we took this weekend at the football game in Chapel Hill. Clearly, I can see that the babe is growing and therefore I am expanding and my body is changing each week, but it is still weird to see "normal" pictures and realize that that is me! Point in case:
 |
| In front of the Old Well with Dad and Sissy! |
I love this picture from Saturday with my dad and sister. It is just funny to look at it and realize that I have this bump! I feel relatively normal right now, but then I look down and see this growing bump, and sometimes it catches me off guard. I can't explain it. It's just...weird. But I don't mind one bit. I am glad that the babe is growing and gaining weight. That is the goal of all of this!
Post a Comment