In-Between - aka "Bump Watch 2011"

I've dubbed this time "bump watch 2011."  lol.  Everyone is watching and waiting for it, including me.  I mean, even the sweet old ladies at church are watching for it!  As I've said before, I can definitely tell, and those around me who knew me before and know that I am pregnant now, can tell if I'm wearing a fitted shirt, but as for the general public...they might wonder, but they'd certainly have no reason to be sure.  It really depends on what I'm wearing.  And actually, most mornings, I find myself trying to find an outfit to wear that shows off the little bump that is there.  Otherwise, I feel like I just look like I've gained weight...and let's be honest, that is not a look that anyone is ever going for. 

As for the "in-between" in the title - I say that because right now, I feel like I am really in-between.  Most of my pants won't button anymore (or do so only very uncomfortably), but I am not nearly big enough for maternity pants yet.  I have one of those belly bands that goes over your unbuttoned pants and that has pretty much been a life-saver, as I have been wearing it basically every day.  I don't mind it so much, but again, it is time for that bump to really pop out! 

Anyways, here is my case-in-point...these pictures were taken within 5 minutes of each other.  Please forgive the quality. It is the end of the day!

Hmm...did she just eat a whole Thanksgiving dinner?  I guess she could, maybe be pregnant??


Well looky there!  I think I might, maybe, kinda see a teeny-tiny baby bump!
 Well sweet babe, I am ready for you to grow, grow grow!  We are starting our 16th week today...just 9 more days until we find out whether we'll be buying pink or blue!  I can't wait!

Post a Comment