Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow!
So tomorrow is the big day! In approximately 12 hours, we should know whether there is a sweet boy babe or a sweet girl babe on the way! I have been trying not to think about it all day, and luckily work was pretty busy, but now I have little else to distract me.I wanted to share one funny text that Matt's mom sent me today. She said, "Tomorrow you'll find out if you'll be planning a whole wedding or just a rehearsal dinner!" I thought that was so funny! And such an original way to think about it (although let's hope that all things wedding are far, far in the future for our babe!!).
Anyways, just wanted to share. Say a little prayer that everything goes smoothly tomorrow and that we get a definitive answer as to the gender of our babe!





Post a Comment